Kriegsmarinewerft Germania is an orbital shipyard and naval station operating within the Kriegsmarine’s extensive network of facilities in the Germania System. It is the Greater German Reich’s third largest naval station capable of supporting up to 780 ships, 1900 aircraft and houses one of the largest concentrations of German naval forces. 

Since its construction, the station has served as the headquarters of the Oberbefehlshaber der Kriegsmarine and is one of the most visible symbols of the Kriegsmarine as a whole.

Comment